I’ve set out below how I collect, use and protect any personal information that you may give me.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. This helps me tailor my website to your needs as well as improve the website in the future. You can delete/control cookies via your browser settings by following these instructions, however if you choose to block cookies then your browsing experience may be affected. This includes:
- Live Chat functionality (if available).
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics / Tag Manager.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks.
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (if available).
Third party services
All my email addresses are hosted with Google's G Suite, therefore, the contents of all emails are stored on Google's email platform. I do not directly provide Google with any personal information that you provide to me.
My accountancy software is hosted on FreeAgent's cloud platform. Personal information may be used for invoices, estimates, bills, projects or timeslips. My legal obligations to HMRC come before an individual’s right to be forgotten. HMRC requires limited companies by law to keep a copy of their records for at least six years after their accounting year end. Therefore I continue to store personal information for transactions that fall within these periods.
I'm committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A small fee will be payable.